We are always looking for big hearted people to join us, if you are interested in becoming a member of our team of highly supportive BIG HELPERS for this year’s BIG SWIM please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register as a volunteer for the 2018 BIG SWIM HERE.
GIVETOLIVE and Brigadoon Village are thrilled to present the 8th Annual BIG SWIM from Cape Tormentine, NB to Borden-Carleton, PEI on Sunday, August 12th, 2018. Over the past ten years, GIVETOLIVE has raised more than $2.5 million for various charities across all of our events and we are still counting. We’re so happy that you’re looking to join us on our journey!
Important Information to Remember:
– GIVETOLIVE is a volunteer-based organization. Without volunteers such as yourself, our events do not happen.
– We have many different roles, from registration, beach support, on water support, and much more. Each of these roles play a vital part in our success.
– We have roles on Saturday, August 11th and on Sunday, August 12th. Depending on your role, you may be required to join us at our Mandatory Safety briefing.
– Once you register, one of our volunteer coordinators will be in touch to discuss roles, requirements, and other details. If you don’t hear from anyone, please reach out to email@example.com.
Your registration includes:
– BIG SWIM t-shirt
– Safety support on event day